Omni-directional lantern for floating beacon facilities, used in areas with severe ice conditions.
- Low power consumption;
- Switch off function at excess of allowable tilt angle;
- High reliability;
- Remote control via wireless connection to PC;
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection;
- Routine maintenance free.
- LED light sources;
- Integrated flasher with daylight sensor;
- XBee wireless module;
- Integrated 3-axis tilt sensor;
- Rugged caprolon housing;
- DAE pressure-compensation element;
- Cable gland for power supply cable;
- Power supply cable.
Color parameters are within the limits of diagram zones, specified for each color by the International Commission on Illumination, in accordance with IALA recommendations and COLREG requirements.
|Maximum intensity, cd:
|Vertical Divergence and Horizontal Output, degrees||±4|
|Maximum power consumption, W, not more than||1.8|
|Idle power consumption, mW, not more than||0.2|
|Number of flashing settings*||8 (acc. to GOST 26600-98)|
|Operating time (in steady-burning mode) before intensity decrease of 3%, hours, not less than||30000|
|DC power supply, V||2 to 6|
|Average service life, years||5|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 to 50|
* Parameters are subject to change at the customer's request