- Omni-directional lantern in durable housing made of bronze alloy, intended for floating beacon facilities used in areas with severe ice conditions.
- Lantern's optical system is among the most efficient systems in the world.
- Low power consumption;
- Switch off function:
- at excess of allowable tilt angle;
- at the cutoff voltage;
- when darkening more than 24 hours.
- High reliability;
- Calendar function (seasonal work);
- Remote control via wireless connection to PC;
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection;
- Routine maintenance free.
- LED light sources;
- Integrated flasher with daylight sensor;
- XBee wireless module;
- Integrated 3-axis tilt sensor;
- Durable bronze housing;
- DAE pressure-compensation element;
- Cable gland for power supply cable;
- Power supply cable;
- Mounting kit.
Color parameters are within the limits of diagram zones, specified for each color by the International Commission on Illumination, in accordance with IALA recommendations and COLREG requirements.
|Maximum intensity, cd: |
|Vertical Divergence and Horizontal Output, degrees||±5/360|
|Maximum power consumption, W, not more than||2.4|
|Maximum power consumption for effective intensity of 4NM, |
8h/day and a flash characteristic Q1s, Wh/day, not more than
|Idle/sleep mode power consumption, mW, not more than||12/6|
|Latern optical system efficiency, cd/W |
|Adjustable Intensity settings, %||10 to 100|
|Number of flash characteristics||63|
|Operating time (in steady-light mode) before intensity decrease of 3%, hours, not less than||30000|
|DC power supply, V||5 to 32|
|Average service life, years||10|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-40 to 45|
|Impact resistance, g||120|
|Mechanical (tensile) strength, kN, not less than||100|